I want to wear a speedo but feel odd about it?

I am a younger middle aged guy, just shy of 40. About 6'0 tall, 190lbs. I am a bit out of shape but not fat(trying to fix that). I don't have excessive body hair. Back in High school, I swam competitively and was on the dive team 1 year. I found wearing a speedo to be way better then swim trunks/board... show more I am a younger middle aged guy, just shy of 40. About 6'0 tall, 190lbs. I am a bit out of shape but not fat(trying to fix that). I don't have excessive body hair.

Back in High school, I swam competitively and was on the dive team 1 year. I found wearing a speedo to be way better then swim trunks/board shorts. I hate how regular swim trucks puff up in the water. How they bunch up and drip like crazy.

I'm past the point in my life where I worry about what people think of me, but I don't want to draw too much attention to myself or worst get in some sort of trouble(just my own paranoia). Would wearing a speedo be tacky or douchey? If I did, I would get a dark colored one.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-victory-team-color-block-brief-16nikmnkvctrytmclmct/16nikmnkvctrytmclmct?recid=Product_PageElement_product_rr_2_9073_&rrec=true