Concentration of this solution?

If I mixed 0.20 mL of a solution that contrains 6 g/L^-1 albumin with 2.80 mL of BCG (bromocresol green) reagent, what is the concentration of albumin in the resulting solution (assuming the volumes are additive)? My previous experience with finding the molarity of an unknown solution without an experiment is... show more If I mixed 0.20 mL of a solution that contrains 6 g/L^-1 albumin with 2.80 mL of BCG (bromocresol green) reagent, what is the concentration of albumin in the resulting solution (assuming the volumes are additive)?

My previous experience with finding the molarity of an unknown solution without an experiment is M1*V1 = M2*V2, but I do not know if that will work for this kind of problem.
Update: Would something like this just be:
(0.20 mL) 0.00002 L + 0.00280 L (2.80 mL) = 0.00282 L solution

6 g/L albumin / 0.00282 L solution = 2127.7 g albumin. How do I turn this into a concentration or does this count as concentration?
0