I can’t access BIOS with windows 8 :(?

I have a MSI 760GMA-P34(fx) motherboard with windows 8 and i got a new ssd which i’m trying to make my primary booting drive instead of my current regular hard drive. I have a usb keyboard which from what i read online is the issue because apparently usb does not work while booting my pc? so i spam the del key for... show more I have a MSI 760GMA-P34(fx) motherboard with windows 8 and i got a new ssd which i’m trying to make my primary booting drive instead of my current regular hard drive. I have a usb keyboard which from what i read online is the issue because apparently usb does not work while booting my pc? so i spam the del key for bios when i start my computer and nothing happens. i’ve presses every single F key and nothing happens so i’m assuming it’s the keyboard that needs to be changed but that’s still pretty wack. Either way, is there any possible way to access my bios without having to get another keyboard (which idk if that’s the best solution anyways) because my options seem limited. I don’t have an uefi settings that i can find, so it looks like i’m at a dead end.
7 answers 7