Transitioning from Information Technology to Neuroscience?

Hello, I am a junior in information technology. It s never something that I have really wanted to do. Just something that I m good at and know I can make it in. Recently I have really came to an understanding that the brain is something that really interests me, and that a career in studying this would be really... show more Hello,

I am a junior in information technology. It s never something that I have really wanted to do. Just something that I m good at and know I can make it in.

Recently I have really came to an understanding that the brain is something that really interests me, and that a career in studying this would be really fulfilling.

I want to change over to neuroscience but I dont know how possible it would be. I don t want to have to get a whole mother bachelors degree all over again and then go to med school.

What are my options?

Do I have to have a bachelors in science just to become a neuroscientist?

Any other helpful information would be very much appreciated.