Are you a proud American Patriot who will vote for our beloved leader Donald J Trump in 2020?

Favorite Answer

YES... and I WILL VOTE FOR ANY REPUBLICAN OVER ANY DEMOCRIT that even thinks of running... I LIKE AMERICA and FREEDOM... NOT SOCIALISM and a BIGGER CONTROLLING GOVERNMENT which is what the DEMOCRITS REPRESENT..

• 1 year ago

Wow, you are very deluded. He is not as "beloved" as you like to think. I am an independent because our whole political structure is flawed. So, no, I will not, nor have I ever voted for him. Meglomaniac's have no place in a position of power.

• 1 year ago

I probably will but calling him our "beloved leader" sounds like something you call Kim Jong Un. Chose your adoration phrases carefully.

Trump es un cabron! Un Idiota Diablo 🖕

Source(s): Mexican pride 🇲🇽

He has dementia, why would i want a old demented LYING fart, as president

No. We don't need 4 more years of dumbass

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”..... Samuel Johnson. Trump himself is definitely the scoundrel type of phony patriot since he wouldn’t even fight in the Vietnam war. Got a phony doctors note. What a joke.Besides, why would I want somebody who is already suffering from dementia to be reelected In another year when his dementia is that much more advanced and then serve another four years with his dementia progressing even more?

• Sam

Not me, I'm not a racist or a deplorable.

Yes and I probably will.

I can see how you would consider Rump and Kim Jung Murderer to be twins. No wonder those two "beloved leaders" are such great buddies, they think alike.

• Lolly

I thought cults kept to themselves?