Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 10 months ago

What are typical signs of brain cancer?

Hello, everyone. I’m just wondering what are typical signs / duration. I’m pretty young (22 yr old college student), but my grandpa past away from cerebral cancer. He used to say half his face always hurts from time to time. And my uncle past away from bone marrow cancer. Anyways, it’s a touchy topic for me and I don’t want to talk about it. But I think it’s be best to inform myself (I’ll also use google later), but yeah. Ever since I was a teen my face used to hurt every now and then, but lately it’s been happening everyone month now. I haven’t gone to a doctor since over a year (I no linger have health insurance), but yeah. Anyone got any information to share? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Depends where the tumor is, but most signs are headache, vomiting, seizures

Here's a reliable source:

• kelvin

you don't have cancer

• LAN

None. Do you also believe that every fever could only be the black death come to get you?

Sigh.......you've got alot of imagination cuz there is 0 chance you have it.

headaches on either side of head

• deepak4 months agoReport