I need to make a closet that is in total 48" wide, no smaller and maybe only 1" bigger. How many inches need to be on the sides for framing?

There is a wall on the left side. I will just have sliding doors that go right to the wall, but I am wondering how much inches do I need for the wall on the right side of the doors. Sorry if it sounds confusing. What I'm trying to figure out, is what size doors do I need for this closet? I will get sliding doors. show more There is a wall on the left side. I will just have sliding doors that go right to the wall, but I am wondering how much inches do I need for the wall on the right side of the doors.

Sorry if it sounds confusing. What I'm trying to figure out, is what size doors do I need for this closet? I will get sliding doors.
Update: It's a closet that will go around a furnace. It's not for hanging clothes.