I know that Arkansas gets pretty hot and humid in summer, but does it get that cold in winter?

I was thinking of Arkansas as a place to live in the future. I have heard that Arkansas is one of the cheapest states to live in and has beautiful scenery. I've heard that Arkansas doesn't get that much snow.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You can look up stuff like that online. 'arkansas weather' or 'arkansas climate' will bring you multiple websites showing what happens at different times of year. I mean, it's winter right now. all you have to do is go to a weather website and put in the name of a place in Arkansas and you'll know what it's like today. Or tomorrow. Or next month, if you do the same thing then.

• ...Show all comments
    • Rajiv11 months agoReport

So, I would say that for a state that far South, it gets kinda chilly, but I wouldn't say it's brutally cold, as their highs are in the 50's and 60's usually. For a person from Wisconsin, the Arkansas winters would be paradise and shorts weather, while for a person from Hawaii, they would be cold.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

I live in northeast Arkansas and we get a few inches of snow in the winter. Mostly ice. It can feel like below zero sometimes but not often. I lived in northwest Arkansas for 9 years and we would get more snow, probably about 5 inches at one time but that was once a year. Right now I’m traveling home from Bentonville and it’s 61 outside. I haven’t been farther south than Little Rock so that’s all I know.

• 11 months ago

in the winter it will be 60 degrees one day and the 30 the next, its very unpredictable.

• Rajiv11 months agoReport

Oh ok. That's what I thought.

• 11 months ago

I have heard that Arkansas is one of the cheapest states to live in and has beautiful scenery.

I drove thru Ark years ago (on my way to somewhere else). I was also struck by the beauty of the state.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.