Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

why am I so interested in the "Amanda Knox story"?

before I was interested in history of the ancient word, medieval history, etc. and was not studying nonsense. but when I came upon the "Amanda Knox & Rafeal Solecitto story". I just became totally obsessed with it and have listened to BOTH of their audio books at least 5 x. I think it has to do with just the "Situation" they were in. it is like studying some deep psychology maybe? like studying the state of mind of a tree getting ready to be pulled out of the ground after the top part has been cut down to the stump. it is just "Sitting there" and thinking about the most inner most thoughts. like what exactly?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it's usually because mysteries tend to stay with us. The case has intrigued me long-term too, because there are aspects of the murder which will never be revealed to us. I find similar fascination in the Lizzie Borden axe murders. Did she or didn't she? We'll never know for sure, just as we'll never know for sure about Amanda Knox's involvement in the Meredith Kercher case. Legally it's all come to an end, but questions remain. It's not always about murders: I frequently ponder what happened to MAS flight 370 too, and what became of it.

• 1 year ago

well as the italian justice system made such a cock up to them whole investigation we strongly suspect we may never know actually what did take place.

1 year ago

You fancy her. Admit it.

:D

Source(s): Highly incisive, very highly culturally refined, very aware and very intensely strong-minded tactician, high-grade threat detector (highly likely the most competent of the millennial generation) and developer of life-saving mental enhancement and methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, as well as continuity of desirable human and societal attributes (will viciously oppose anyone or anything threatening these, without exception). Evidence available on request.
  • 1 year ago

That murder was a crime writer s dream. Amanda Knox..femme fatale or innocent girl? Any crime in an exotic location with a ghastly outcome and beautiful suspect is gonna get the public gripped.

1 year ago

You are stupid?

1 year ago

DGH is a pederast who says the Jimmy Saville victims "made it all up" and "he done a lot for charity" also he made vulgar comments about Harry Styles when he was underage, I couldn't possibly repeat them on here

1 year ago

No idea, why are you asking us if you don’t know yourself. It’s not that interesting.

• Ludwig
    1 year ago

Because she still hasn't been brought to justice.

• 1 year ago

The media says Amanda Knox is more important than Pamela Mastropietro

1 year ago

cause its interesting

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

You must be the stupidest person here. Congrats.