Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 11 months ago

Do you think it's right for a female to cheat on her husband just because she thinks he cheating on her and because he don't give her money?

Only reason why she ask me for money so she can buy alcohol and no I'm not cheating on her. She already told me she cheated on me three times and I caught her facetiming another man and she was showing her breast to him. I don't know what to do because we have a daughter together.

Favorite Answer

No it's not right at all. If she thnks you are cheating then she should be confronting you with that and not using her suspicions, real or otherwise as an excuse for her own infidelity and the money thing is a seperate issue too.

Maybe she thinks she is paying more than her fair share into the household for example but that has nothing to do with cheating, it's never going to resolve the problems within the marriage even if they do exist, for all we know they don't but if she isn't happy then she should be dealing with that with you and not seeing other men.

I don't, but I can gar-ran-tee that a female dog in the wifery will be hella cheating if she don't be getting $$$$

No, but I do think they should get divorced.

If a female is worried about her husband not giving her money, there is such a thing as getting a job. I've had my own career for over twenty-five years. I buy my ownShit.

If you aren't in this couple then mind your own business.

Also, stop referring to women as "females."

• 11 months agoReport

Dude he is talking about himself look at the ******* update.

• Kelly

No, but that's all around a marriage where they need to cut their losses and go their separate ways.

Yes, and I also think it's a good idea. In fact, she could combine her need for revenge and need for money by charging men to have sex with her.

After all, if her husband DON'T give her money, what's a girl to do?

• Jamey

Well, are you cheating on her and refusing to give her money? You do not say. Has she a valid gripe?

It's never right to cheat..

Where do people get this crrrrrrrazy idea that cheating is a bad thing? It’s a good thing, people! It’s the only thing that makes for maximum sexual satisfaction! (I mean, people would never cheat in the first place if they didn’t feel dissatisfied sexually, at least to some extent, with those they “cheat” on, would they now? It’s an effing no-brainer!)

And how does any one person even expect to maximally satisfy their single partner, or be satisfied by their single partner, in every way - sexually, I mean? Would it not be humanly impossible?

Expecting someone to promise never to cheat during the entire duration of your relationship, because you don’t like them doing so, is like expecting them to promise never to poop during the entire duration of your relationship because you don’t like them doing so! Its natural to poop, people! It’s impossible never to poop!

Okay, you might argue that it’s not impossible never to cheat, unlike never pooping again; and I will grant you that - it is indeed possible not to cheat. But that also means the non-cheater must hold themselves back from enjoying sex maximally, doesn’t it? I mean, just re-read the first two paragraphs above!

So let’s amend the statement in the third paragraph: expecting someone to promise never to cheat during the entire duration of your relationship, because you don’t like them doing so, is like expecting them to promise never to eat their favourite foods during the entire duration of your relationship, because you don’t like them doing so! I mean, isn’t this a fair comparison? Isn’t sex at least equal to eating one’s favourite foods? Me, even though I am chef and a gourmet, I’d say sex is even a tad better!

Indeed, why do people even enter into a sexual relationship with a promise never to cheat, either implied or verbalized outright? Isn’t it because enjoying sex is something everyone absolutely craves, and would give up almost anything to be assured of having?

But as is well known, a contract signed under duress is null and void! And so are promises made under duress … and how in heaven’s name can anyone argue that it’s not under duress to promise to refrain from maximizing one’s sexual satisfaction in order to at least get some sexual satisfaction instead of none at all??

A promise never to cheat is always made under duress. That’s why it’s perfectly okay to cheat! Yes, it’s better to lay it out out right at the start of a relationship that one is not going to be exclusive; but if laying it out like that is going to ruin your chances of getting any nookie whatsoever, why not promise to do something that gets you out of this dilemma … and which promise, if you break, isn’t any big deal because it was made under duress in the first place? I mean, it’s almost as it you made the promise with a gun held to your balls or up your vagina, as the case may be! (Well, maybe not quite, but certainly the comparison isn’t too much of an exaggeration.)

THINK ABOUT IT, PEOPLE!!! You have been indoctrinated by society (and especially by religions) to believe that a one-on-one sexual relationship is the only legitimate one, or the only “good” one! (I mean, just read the other answers to this question to see how much brainwashing there has been.) The people who are in charge of perpetuating the various religions of the world have from time immemorial tried to control people’s sexuality, because if they didn’t, the lay people might begin to think for themselves in the realization of their sexual freedom … and then where would the priests and pharisees be? Left holding their own ****s, I’d wager!

Cheers.

+++++

• Lv 5

If you are ordinarily not horny at all, then by all means enter into a quasi-platonic relationship or marriage, but then why even get married or have a relationship? A friendship with benefits would suffice!