I worked at jack in the box fron 2015-2016 and i ended up losing my w2, how do i get ahold of my w2 and where do i get it from?

• Rufus

If i was you, i would contact the IRS , and have them send you an income statement that shows what income you have for those years, then you can do the tax returns ! I would wait until August though, because right now they are busy with the 2018 returns, and they won't do any others !

You contact them...but they will most definitely charge you something to generate multiple years later.

• Erik

From Jack in the Box.

Ask Jack for a copy

• nt

The IRS or Jack in the box corporate.

• Eric

you are about 2-3 years too late. but you can call the company and you can file up to 3 years late to get a refund.

• Eva

You get it from your former employer or from the social security administration. If you haven't already filed, you must file your 2015 taxes by April 15, 2019 or you give up any claim to a refund.

• NA

If your state doesn't have an income tax, the IRS copy should be fine. Use IRS form 4506-T to order.

contact whoever handled payroll