EdWinter asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says the Green New Deal was "Created in consultation with groups fr. the environmental community, the environmental?

... justice community, and the labor community."

Isn't that a remarkably narrow range of lobbyists and interest groups from which to sally forth with the expectation of taking over the United States?

One must wonder if these people are truly serious (about succeeding, that is), or if they're working an angle that they're not only not articulating, but one that has a snowball's chance in hail of succeeding.

Whatever. More popcorn, anyone? Butter with that, too?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Best Answer

It's hysterical how this little girl lives inside your head.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Honey, what's hysterical is what the child has to say, and we're...LOVIN' IT!!! Are you, hon?

Please share!

P.S. We have you down for butter on your popcorn. LAST CHANCE to change your order!!!

• James
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It is broader coalition than the Republican guns and fossil fuel.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Yeah, Jimbo, sure it is: rich, white, tree-hugging "liberals" and union bosses. Way to go, kids! roflmao

NEXT!!!!!

• 9 months ago

Trying to figure out what an effing "justice group" has to do with whether or not I get to keep my car.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

No worries, Admiral, 'cause they'll be glad to "educate" you; and then you'll do it, or else.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

In consultation with the Che Guevara Environmental Center.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mimi
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

She consulted with zealots and conspiracy theorists. Enthusiasts are not necessarily those who believe in hard science.

• Ryde0n
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

I still haven't determined if the Lefties are actually onboard with the crazy chick or just humoring her to prevent her having some sort of psychotic break .

• 9 months ago

So, basically she was saying that the New Green Deal was compiled from the opinions of an unintelligent group of people, rather than just her unintelligent self.

Democrats just don't . . . know. They can't tell . . .

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Sally
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I keep wondering why people like you are so scared of this young woman and her ideas. Can't you just debate them in open forums and, if your ideas are so much better, then they would win out with the people? Or are you not confident?

Attachment image
    • EdWinter
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I do believe the child is MORE than dead serious about that.

True-believing religious fanatics usually are. So are totalitarians, for that matter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.