Received a birthday invitation for someone I don't know?

I received an invitation to a birthday party for someone I don't know. The weird part is that it's addressed to me, and there's a note along with the invitation that says "Would love to see you there, Jack!" (my name). The note also asked how my kids were doing and listed them by name (because... show more I received an invitation to a birthday party for someone I don't know. The weird part is that it's addressed to me, and there's a note along with the invitation that says "Would love to see you there, Jack!" (my name). The note also asked how my kids were doing and listed them by name (because of this, I made an informational report with the police).

I do not recognize the name or address on the return label. I tried emailing the email listed for the RSVP to see just who this was and how they got my info, but haven't received a response yet. This whole thing has me weirded out. Advice?