Out of the thousands of gods humans believe in. Does the Christian God suffer from the most anxiety out of them all?

I would not know when God would have anxiety, and on the other hand, I would not agree for believing God can or must suffer. Like it is said, you know, all power and glory...be

• 1 year ago

No, the God of gods does not suffer anxiety. He is God!

1 year ago

Please learn more theology!

In the deistic way of thinking (meaning taking other religions points of view into account) there are Gods and their are demigods. There are not thousands of gods, some are demigods even to those who worship them.

The Christians serve the Lord God, the very title suggests that there are other deity. That like it or not (if that title is correct) every other deity answers to.

The Bible is the account of how the Lord God achieved attaining that title as far as I am concerned. The final proof was that of all the other deity in existence only he was able to raise one of his prophets back to life after being proven beyond all shadow of the doubt that he (Jesus) was dead.

Now here is the interesting thing, only Christianity places it's emphasis on treating unbelievers as equals! That how we serve others is how we serve God. I am not saying that a lot of Christians treat others like God wants them too. I am saying that Christianity teaches that we are to respect the rights, beliefs of others and that we should look out for their best welfare.

• 1 year ago

Only one GOD , and His suffering is long for wanting to get the lost saved .

• 1 year ago

In the first of the 10 Commandments says not to worship any other god.(Exodus 20:3; Luke 4:8)

Deut.5:6-9 "You must never have any other gods besides me."

Yet, only Jehovah as the only true God is identified in the Scriptures as the Almighty God.(Ps.83:18; John17:3)

To venerate a god that does not even exist is a great insult to the Creator.(Rom.1:25)

To the Creator, false gods and their idols are repugnant. God’s words of displeasure are mainly directed to the people who have fabricated these false gods.(Ps.135:15-18)

The Bible also says that “all the gods of the peoples are valueless gods.”(Ps.96:5; Isa.44:10)

False gods are nothing, and worshipping nothing achieves nothing.

Isa.42:8 "I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

• 1 year ago

He is the God who cares about his creation enough to give his life for them.

Orthodox/Catholic

• 1 year ago

You do believe in the bible, I thought so. If you didn't, you wouldn't be acting condemnatory as the god you complain about.

1 year ago

You make 4 mistakes but I will address the ROOT MISTAKE.

Why would you say that thousands of views on the same thing means non-existence rather than proving GOD

5000 people report a purple spaceship and because you don't believe in spaceships you say no one saw anything.

See that is dumb as dumb can be.

• 1 year agoReport

Stevan, you sound like a mental case. Really, textbook symptoms: Erratic spelling , all lowercase, disrespect that is intentional (like in lc god) -- you will kill yourself if you don't stop. just a warning

• 1 year ago

There's only one God and no

• Dze
    1 year ago

your the one that seems obsessed with him ..

• the only time i ever mention the creature is on here. Never ever mention the creature in real life, why would i, nobody in the UK believes in the bollox