Am I being used?

I am 29 and dating a 37 year old man. He just got out of jail in January for punching a cop. He’s an alcoholic and former coke user. He can’t get a job because of his record and is on disability for his mental health. He’s bulimic and has a child living in another state. He doesn’t pay for anything and I have to... show more I am 29 and dating a 37 year old man. He just got out of jail in January for punching a cop. He’s an alcoholic and former coke user. He can’t get a job because of his record and is on disability for his mental health. He’s bulimic and has a child living in another state. He doesn’t pay for anything and I have to pay for everything. I buy him weed once a week to bring to him. I also buy him stuff to binge and purge. He has no intention of getting a job and I have to pay for everything because I work and he says I can afford more than him. I pay for dinners and uber rides

Im also kind of a mess and have a personality disorder and ptsd and just got out of eating disorder treatment. I was raped when I was younger and also drink and smoke weed.

I’m not sure if this is a healthy relationship.