Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Where can I find a list of the experts that inform the Republican party about climate change?

• -j.
    Favorite Answer
    • 10 months agoReport

He is right though, pretty much all climate scientists say climate change is happening and human caused yet every single Republican says they are skeptical, funny that, you must be zipped up the back to not be suspicious

how about the head of the climatology program at MIT

does he count?

• 10 months agoReport

Linden is a crank however he doesn't question AGW, just the severity of it

Please advise me how solar energy captured, which converts to heat energy after use ( like all energy ); does not warm the planet since it was not here to start with and acts cyclical. This is new energy, and can only increase planet heat. Get me any "expert" to show me the thermodynamics proving me incorrect.

I usually check with Al Gore. I figure if the guy who owns the company that sells carbon emissions credits (i.e, he makes a profit off of pollution) flies around in a private jet to tell people who don't use a private jet that they need to reduce their own personal emissions, then after claiming that the oceans will rise due to global warming, buys a mansion on the coast, he must really believe what he says.

• 10 months agoReport

He's not an expert, he's an environmentalist

Probably the same place where AOC gets her fiscal policy advice, Omar gets her Jewish relations advice, etc...

Here's a good place to start. It lists "1350+ Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism".

• 10 months agoReport

Eh that's actually what you're doing, I've checked the data

Where do we find a list of experts that inform the Democratic party about climate change.

Adding solar farms to the Mojave Desert DOES NOT COMBAT CLIMATE it promotes climate change.

- increased ground & atmospheric temperatures

- sterilizes the soil

- vaporizes the birds

- water poluation

- unknown impact of electro-smog

How can Barry, Jerry, Harry, Diane, Babs, Kamala, & AOC be so IGNORANT!

Obviously, they know this. However, the "beautiful" solar farms are such a great pr move, because the citizens are so ignorant, that they don't care.

• A Hunch

HUH? Man-made increase in temperatures IS climate change. Killing the ecosystem CAUSES climate change. Oh, I know -- it's so unpopular to call them out on it.

The weather is normal in my area...…..

Hoax.com

• Sherry

Just check with your own. They admit that the true goal is wealth redistribution.