Did I went a little overboard in blocking an old friend who is trying to get me into a MLM?

So first of all he was never really my friend. 9 years ago I got a call from this girl to join a MLM. I was young and naive and I joined it. She used to go to my HS so I was ok. After one year she recruited that guy. I’ve only spoke to him about 5 times. Well I stop working the MLM and next thing you know the girl... show more So first of all he was never really my friend. 9 years ago I got a call from this girl to join a MLM. I was young and naive and I joined it. She used to go to my HS so I was ok. After one year she recruited that guy. I’ve only spoke to him about 5 times. Well I stop working the MLM and next thing you know the girl eventually quit. I tried coming back and that’s when that guy she recruited offer me more material.

I’m a believer of MLM but I just lost the desire to continue with it. Is not that I don’t believe them is that I find it annoying their doomsday predictions tactics when MLM people say, you need to join this or else you’re never going to be rich......Well, that guy every now and there sends me messages on my phone or social media. He goes like can you help me out with something? (Like I don’t know what he wants). I’m like sure and then he tries recruiting me again.

It’s getten really annoying to the point if I don’t answer he sends messages through other social media accounts. Sometimes I’m minding my own business and he calls me and if I don’t answer he call me again, face time me, and the video chats me in other social media accounts. I feel bad ignoring him so I tell him, “Hey was up man, sorry I couldn’t answer I was busy. How can I help” He asks me a question about my job pretending he doesn’t know what my company allows and doesn’t allow for customers. Then he sends a other message, “What are you doing this day?” That’s when he pulls the pug.
1 answer 1