No point in living any kind of life?

Hi, I'm just your average troublemaker..! Nope, that was a lie. I don't actually believe in that crap. I mean.. if you've killed somebody for fun, you aren't in 'trouble' in my book. The way I see life.. people create laws/rules for others to follow, people also create religions for others... show more Hi, I'm just your average troublemaker..! Nope, that was a lie. I don't actually believe in that crap. I mean.. if you've killed somebody for fun, you aren't in 'trouble' in my book. The way I see life.. people create laws/rules for others to follow, people also create religions for others to become motivated, for others to follow the rules. But everyone dies, and do you actually believe that they would either go to Heaven or Hell? I think that they would stay in their body, not being able to move, forever in the coffin, rotting away bit by bit forever. I don't want to grow up and become a doctor, or a lawyer, or whatever.. because I know that my body will eventually stop moving as well. I'm not suicidal, but if there's really a God out there, out everywhere.. I'd ask why did he create me. Tell me, do you think or know that there are reasons to why you should live a life of pain or happiness?
13 answers 13