How come the Black Entertainment Television awards showcase a severe lack of diversity and why doesn't Drake protest about that?

What happened to 'not be judged by the color of one's skin, but by the content of one's character.'? My mistake Martin Luther King, Jr. clearly meant African Americans should be given hand-outs for the color of one's skin rather then the content of one's character as shown by Kendrick... show more What happened to 'not be judged by the color of one's skin, but by the content of one's character.'?

My mistake Martin Luther King, Jr. clearly meant African Americans should be given hand-outs for the color of one's skin rather then the content of one's character as shown by Kendrick Lamar and XXXTentacion being considered 'snubbed' by the Grammy awards for not winning.

Drake apparently missed that Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Childish Gambino and H.E.R. alongside Drake himself won. Seems particularly diverse to me.

Notice you don't see Asian Americans claiming Caucasians are holding them down, odd isn't it.
Update: @☺: So much for 'everyone's equal'.