Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 10 months ago

Do making baby sex feel better?

I heard that sex just for pleasure isn’t as pleasurable than sex for procreation. They say that the orgasms are much more intense and it feels hotter. Is it true?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm I would say no cause when you’re having sex for the fun of it there’s more passion it’s all about the sex... when you’re trying to make a baby it’s about making a baby not the fun.. not saying making a baby can’t be fun, but I don’t tell my partner when I’m taking ovulation tests as I don’t want him to feel like that’s the only reason we have sex at those times.

• John P
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Different for different people. In modern times it seems that everybody is having sex for pleasure, mostly without the intention of making babies. Having sex "illicitly" or "improperly" generally adds to the excitement - that is why married people have affairs.

• Sarah
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

No.

• 10 months ago

Both the same but at least like me when you are older sex is better as you don't need to worry about getting pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Use an iud for sex.

******* feels great

• 10 months ago

No

• nalla
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

You make a baby every-time you have sex so all sex is the greatest

• 10 months ago

No. Sex is sex irrespective the reason.

Peace.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

people who say that have just had a kid and are in a living nightmare they want others to fall into the same trap to share their misery.

when a new parent says something is great,it's the opposite.

• 10 months agoReport

So you’re saying that the grass is not as green on the other side, so to speak when a f___g baby is born.

• David
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Try it out for yourself and find out.

• Ryan10 months agoReport

I just did the safe one and I wish I don’t because I’m tired

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.