Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 years ago

Do making baby sex feel better?

I heard that sex just for pleasure isn’t as pleasurable than sex for procreation. They say that the orgasms are much more intense and it feels hotter. Is it true?

Favorite Answer

Hmm I would say no cause when you’re having sex for the fun of it there’s more passion it’s all about the sex... when you’re trying to make a baby it’s about making a baby not the fun.. not saying making a baby can’t be fun, but I don’t tell my partner when I’m taking ovulation tests as I don’t want him to feel like that’s the only reason we have sex at those times.

• John P

Different for different people. In modern times it seems that everybody is having sex for pleasure, mostly without the intention of making babies. Having sex "illicitly" or "improperly" generally adds to the excitement - that is why married people have affairs.

• Sarah

No.

Both the same but at least like me when you are older sex is better as you don't need to worry about getting pregnant.

Use an iud for sex.

******* feels great

• Tulip

No

• nalla

You make a baby every-time you have sex so all sex is the greatest

No. Sex is sex irrespective the reason.

Peace.

people who say that have just had a kid and are in a living nightmare they want others to fall into the same trap to share their misery.

when a new parent says something is great,it's the opposite.

• David

Try it out for yourself and find out.