I won't get their wedding gift finished in time. I need something to give at the wedding. Help!?

I am making a quilt for my best friend's wedding. It's a double wedding band and it's kind of a difficult pattern to quilt. There is no way I can get it done by March 16. So I need to come up with another gift for their wedding. I want the quilt to be a surprise so I don't want to say your real... show more I am making a quilt for my best friend's wedding. It's a double wedding band and it's kind of a difficult pattern to quilt. There is no way I can get it done by March 16. So I need to come up with another gift for their wedding. I want the quilt to be a surprise so I don't want to say your real gift is coming. I also don't want to get her something so chintzy that she'll be disappointed.

He's really religious so I was thinking maybe a Family Bible. But idk. I want to keep it under $40 if I can!

HELP!