How can I fortify my house against an ATF raid when they come for the guns?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Friend there is nothing that you can do if they decide to raid your house to get your guns there isn't anything that's going to stop them from sending enough reinforcements to take you down. if you do something to fight back you guarantee yourself to go to prison for a long long time. You're only solution to this is to put your guns and your ammunition in a place where ATF will never find it.

• 1 year ago

Well, I wouldn't care if they took my guns; as, I can replace them with better ones; however, if they start messing with my booze and cigarettes, then, that is where I draw the line.

1 year ago

Cover the doors with donuts. Then shoot them, while they're eating.

• ricky
    1 year ago

It won’t be the same ATF people we have now. Those people will be defending their own homes. They may have ATF insignia, but Socialist will be wearing them. Just put out a sign for free drugs on your porch, you can get better than a 1 to 1 ratio on ammo if they are packed together. Hope that helps.

• Ranger
    1 year ago

There is no way to fortify your house. They will destroy it if necessary to gain entry.

Best is to hide your guns somewhere remote. Then if they ever knock on your door, invite them in and cooperate. Tell them you sold the guns you bought. They won't come back unless you tell them where your guns are hidden.

• 1 year ago

heavily booby trap it, and don't be there when they arrive

• joensfca
      1 year agoReport

that's illegal.

• 1 year ago

You cannot. They can use a small tank to knock down your front door if they have to.

1 year ago

Yes, however your more likely to just be robbed.