Survey: Have you ever been followed by an unknown person rather in person or in a vehicle? If so how did you get away?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes..........some lunatic was riding my bumper, and I was already Flying, so I pulled over, and let the moron pass.

As Always, all he does is pass me, and then swerves in front of me, and slows down.

So I pull around, and pass him, and he gets behind me again, and does the same thing. WTF???

So I let him pass a second time, and a second time, he swerves in front of me, and cuts me off.

So I pass him again.........and he gets behind me again. Starts honking and flashing his lights. I just held up my middle finger.......and refused to move this time.

I mean, I was already Flying, and this guy was right on my bumper. If I tapped the brakes, he would have slammed into me.

Finally, I get to my exit, and of course, he follows me.......I get to a stop sign......and this idiot pulls in front and blocks my car, and then gets out of the vehicle.....like he wants to have words. Some complete moron........so I throw the car in reverse....and go around him. He jumps back in his car.....and races after me.

I try making a few turns, hoping to lose him, but he's clearly trying to catch me...... so I got tired of the game, and simply drove to the police station and pulled in. He couldn't leave fast enough.

• 1 year ago

No, I haven't

• 1 year ago

No.

1 year ago

That has only ever happened once. And that was all over a lane change in traffic the another driver took exception to.

So all I did was pull up to a road construction flag person and let him know the car behind was road raging. So he he merely held the car back until I was out of sight.

• 1 year ago

I have never been followed

• In person yes, a handful of times. I am confrontational and send those rats scurrying.

In vechicle I don't believe so, though a few times I have encountered a suspicious vehicle. Generally I just keep an heightened awareness and listen to my instincts. Sometimes I stay on my course other times I'll take a quit shortcut some where.

1 year ago

you're asking too much.

• Kathy
    1 year ago

Never

• Janet
    1 year ago

Never, but the best way to get rid of a "tail", is to drive to the police station. Or to walk up to a security guard or into store or someone's house (assuming they let you in).

• 1 year ago

2 stun grenades and a ball bat to the chin. Take that grandma!!!!