Need I speak up , and let this person know that my heart really desires?

My partner of five years moved out of state . From Wisconsin where we both lived , to Ohio . He found better housing and employment in Ohio.

This has brought on severe depression , to the point of me having to be admitted to a mental health unit for a few days to keep from harming myself.

My partner never asked me if I wanted to come with ( Move there as well)

Is it up to me to initiate my interests to him?

Or could it be , that if he really wanted me to move with him , he would have asked me first without me having to show interest?

Is the ball in my court , or his?

Best Answer

The ball is ALWAYS in your court. If it isn't, you can only find out it's Not, IF YOU DO SOMETHING.

No One has EVER REJECTED me for a date or anything, unless I asked.

I am ALWAYS more important than the person I love.

NEVER EVER EVER move in with a man who is not your husband. He doesn't want you. Men run from women who chase them and rely on men for happiness. You need to love yourself. He moved to get away from you. You ended up in a mental hospital over a man. Love yourself and God girl! STOP THIS MADNESS.

You don't need a man. Get on medication and a self love journey. Watch Jesse Lee Peterson on Youtube

Neither.

The relationship is over. He moved without even discussing the option of you moving with him.

Besides you have no business being in a relationship with anyone right now. You need to concentrate on gaining some independent self worth and self esteem.

• Sandy

He left because he didn't want you to come with him. He left because you have psychological issues. One being that you were probably too dependent on him. He does not want you in his life. Get the message and leave him alone. I'm sorry but that's the reality. It couldn't be any clearer. Work on getting help for your self harm, being alone and other issues. Work on getting psychologically healthy.