John asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 months ago

Is it just me or what but why do many cancerians like to be alone or with 2-3 people max who they truly trust?

Im a cancerian myself and i've notice many others are like that too. I cant do groups of 10-15 ppl and if so happend Ill only conversate with 3-4 of those people

No. I don't think it's just you. There are countless Cancerians in the world. You're not the only Cancer in the universe. To my knowledge, Cancer is the most filial and home-loving sign in the entire zodiac. You Cancerians love and value families the most more than anything else. I think it's because you guys need a sense of security, that's why. Don't be offended but, Cancer is the most insecure sign in the zodiac. Just look at the astrological symbol of the sign Cancer. It's the crab. Which means that you Cancerians really need to feel secure all the time. The person who Cancerians love the most is their mothers.

Cancers are already introverts and they like to have a close group of friends that they can trust and know they’re friends are loyal. They’re not so extravagant like Leo which is their neighboring sign. Cancer rules by Moon, and Leo the Sun.

Source(s): Gemini

Because we are sensitive and don't trust people easily.

I'm a Cancer sun, and moon....and I like to hang out in large groups...the more, the merrier..as long as everyone behaves themselves. I grew up in a large family of 8 kids though, and we all had friends over all the time. So it was normal to have 8-16 or more kids over to hang out. I like to be by myself, too...but my upbringing makes me more social and accepting of other people.

Why would someone, anyone want to be with people they don’t trust regardless of a birthday?

And personally I have never been shy and find it easy to have conversations with anyone. Been like that since kindergarten.

No two people are the same and astrology is only entertainment

Source(s): Cancer Stellium 12 to 11th house

cancers are known as homebodies and find comfort in their homes or their "shells." it is also hard to process others' emotions at once for this intuitive sign. they may also dislike the negative treatment of those they are unfamiliar with and retreat back into their shells and normal group of friends to recover

Astrology is fake.

Edit: Constellations are just groups of stars. They have no effect on human lives. Get educated.

• Idealist

If astrology is fake, then why are you still here? Shouldn't you be on the other section in YA at the moment? The Horoscopes section doesn't need ignorant wimps like you.

They don't like to be alone. They are too clingy and insecure to be alone. They only like a few friends because they have major trust issues with most people.

• Eggroll10 months agoReport

I know Cancers who cling to friends like glue. I did have a cancer friend with a moon in Aquarius but wasn't clingy tho

it depends on the person, everyone is different