John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

What would you like to see happen to Trump!?

Get himself caught in his fly zipper.

• humpty

A just world would find the Donald living in a cardboard box under an overpass in East LA, eating from the dumpster behind MacDonalds while he slowly dies of exploding venereal pustules. Mind you, I felt this way about him thirty years ago. The man is a waste of his parents' orgasm.

• Grace11 months agoReport

I WOULD LOVE FOR TRUMP TO GET THE RESPECT HE DESERVES FOR MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAiN AND WANTING HIS COUNTRY TO BE SAFE!!!!

Impeachment

Get fired!

To have a successful presidency that benefits the American people. You childish ****.

• anand

To get trumped.

• slugger12 months agoReport

good one,i second that

"What would you like to see happen to Trump!? "

We are all seeing it. Politics, ethics, individual dis/agreements aside.

Just go for kill in 2020 elections and win again with Super Majority. It will be icing on the cake for Republicans.

win the elections again

• cutiepie

Thank goodness more people liked this then not. Does everyone know the democrats beleive in killing a baby after it’s born ..?! I don’t wanna see that happen.. I don’t care if you vote for trump but please don’t pick someone who’s a democrat ... killing babies is so wrong.

I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Anymore than I would want anything bad to happen to Hillary Clinton - who I can't stand. That said.. I'd like to see Trump take full advantage of the power of the presidency to do more 'good things' on a more community minded level. To offer new community centers for 50 poverty stricken neighborhoods. Something like that. And invite professional athletes to get involved. Something practical. Something that could really have a positive impact on the lives of many.