Invest a loan of $100,000 in auto workshop?

I know a person who owns a auto workshop and he wants to sell his business because he says he has worked hard a lot and now want to rest. I can t and don;t want to work myself at auto work shop. He said that if I hired staff to work there I could save $4000 to 5000 per month. What do you think about the idea of... show more I know a person who owns a auto workshop and he wants to sell his business because he says he has worked hard a lot and now want to rest. I can t and don;t want to work myself at auto work shop. He said that if I hired staff to work there I could save $4000 to 5000 per month. What do you think about the idea of taking loan from Government and start this project. I live in GTA Ontario Canada. Auto workshop is also in GTA and is a running business. Than
NOTE . After buying the business I will contract with a mechanic to work at auto workshop and pay me a certain amount for example $4000/month, He will work as much as he wants but pay me a fixed amount of money per month. I am not an auto mechanic and I will also not physically present at auto workshop.