What is your advise if a person wants to start their own business but....?

They have no business skills, no ideas, no interests, no hobbies, no purpose. The only things I can think of I would like to work on the side for myself is my work ethic, being my own boss and environment! I want to be in my own realm. Where I feel comfortable to perform by my own rules.
Update: I am a Scientist but I have no startup capital, no ideas, I just would like to work for myself, preferably in a cleanroom. What is is called when a group of people don't want to work for a company but for each other just happy to go to a job to share the profits and the environment being the most important... show more I am a Scientist but I have no startup capital, no ideas, I just would like to work for myself, preferably in a cleanroom. What is is called when a group of people don't want to work for a company but for each other just happy to go to a job to share the profits and the environment being the most important thing. Not outside environment like climate but environment like work surroundings.