Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

How would believing in Jesus change my life?

I have a car that keeps messing up, abusive boyfriend, unemployed even though I have applied at jobs, I gave terrible social anxiety, I get anxious and yell at people, I depend on others and I am trying not to, and I am searching for something to satisfy me.

• Chris
    Best Answer

Jesus will certainly change your life and bless all points of your life. But most important, it's about being in heaven and not hell.

.

Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death.

You would be surprised ! First you need to dump your boyfriend then find a good Church to start going to every week! Go to Church with an open mind and become active there and ask questions! You will be steered in the right direction but once you start going to Church and things are going good don't stop going there as God has a plan for you!

Try it it helped me through many tough stages.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views cited.

If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, something miraculous will instantly happen to you....

God will take up residence in your heart and bring you to life: he will give you a brand new start and make you into a different person.... He will love you and guide you and protect you and chastise you when you need it (for your own good). The Ten Commandments will turn into ten promises... you shalt not lie or steal or covet because you won’t want to. Every day will be an adventure... and people will hate you.

If you don’t want to give up the life you’re leading you surely don’t deserve him.

When you’re alone and it’s quiet call out Jesus’ name. See if he’s in the house.

Because God supplies all our needs and we let go of our goals and desires and follow His will for our lives and we get inner peace and so much more. It totally makes life worth living.

https://youtu.be/IXebDnXlTZ0

Youtube thumbnail

It would introduce the concept of blame to your life which may provide some solace to you. Of course it will not change anything.

Maybe somebody from your church could give you a lift when your car breaks down.

• yesmar

Believing in Jesus wouldn't do anything to change your life. Believing in him and following him and becoming like him might help, with everything but the car messing up of course. That's just a crappy car. Get another one.

It wont fix most of those things. But he will give you a second chance at eternal life with God in heaven along with his perpetual blessings. And he will educate you as how to make better choices here in the meantime. He can help alleviate your anger and anxiety.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

He would change all those things, although you can simply dump the abusive jerk on your own.