At my limit with my dog?

I love my dog. I really do. He's a lhasatzu and he's got the cutest little face but he's hell crammed into one dog. He'll pee anywhere he wants no matter how much you walk him. On bedding, clothes, and anything you leave on the floor. He especially loves area rugs. It seems like the more expensive... show more I love my dog. I really do. He's a lhasatzu and he's got the cutest little face but he's hell crammed into one dog.

He'll pee anywhere he wants no matter how much you walk him. On bedding, clothes, and anything you leave on the floor. He especially loves area rugs. It seems like the more expensive the rug, the more he likes to pee on it. So we did away with all rugs and he began peeing directly on the floor.

He loves to bite for some reason. He'll bite me for messing around with my friends or for making noise. If he's eating and you move your foot he'll attack it. He likes to jump up and bite my thigh for some reason. He's pierced the skin on more than just one occasion and he leaves nasty bruises.

He bites if you pick him up. He completely flips out. He's very attached to my mother and if anyone tries to hug her he'll bark and jump at them or wedge his way between them and her.

And if you eat something in his reach he'll bite your hand for it.

He tears up garbage and rips open the bag so we have to bring it right out the second it comes out of the barrel or else he'll rip into it and eat whatever is inside.

Before you ask no, nobody has hit him and nobody will hit him. I don't believe in physical discipline for dogs.

We tried training classes at petco and he "passed" but nothing has changed.

what can we do to help him? I love him, but sometimes I really hate his actions.