If you had half the mind to write a book, would you give it a go?;-)?

• Jamie
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I have an idea and wish to have a go , but when I read a decent book I realise I don't have the skill to put a novel together , it cant be easy .

• 1 year ago

No, I wouldn't

• 1 year ago

I don't know if I could keep it up for a whole book. I'm working on a non-fiction paper on general debugging techniques, and it could be a very short book, I suppose. And short stories, I do write for fun.

• 1 year ago

I've thought about it. (I have tons of material!) There was some talk about a ghost writer writing a book or script around some of the events which have taken place in my life. Without getting into too much detail, I've seen movie trailers produced by a director/actor whom I met on here. The trailer mentioned the movie was about a relationship that took place between an entertainer and average guy who met each other over the internet. Several similarities between him and myself. Was the movie based around our Yahoo Experience? It's possible. I can't prove it, nor do I want to. I say good for him.

• 1 year ago

Ok who said it takes half a mind to read haw-sko? Coots has about 11 persent of his brain and I read just fine!!! I got that them there JOKES!!! Funny man coming in!!! Make a hole!!!Coming around humorist!!! Make way for laughing so hard you got to get yourself clean pance!!!

• There's this one ongoing idea I've had for a bit, that if I put on paper would be similar to like The Chronicles of Narnia or A Series of Unfortunate Events. One of these days I'll actually buckle down and do it...

Ⓜ!③

• 1 year ago

I'm saving that for my old age, Stan.

Okay, OLDER age............

damn, everyone is a critic.......................

1 year ago

I've never had a thought about writing a book.

• Kathy
    1 year ago

Yes I would.