"busy" guy?

ive been talking to this guy for about 2 months now. we talk pretty regulary (snapchat, text, etc). we matched on tinder so that's how we met. we've never actually spoken in person. he goes to my school. we matched right before winter break which for my university is a month and like 2 weeks. we got back to... show more ive been talking to this guy for about 2 months now. we talk pretty regulary (snapchat, text, etc). we matched on tinder so that's how we met. we've never actually spoken in person. he goes to my school. we matched right before winter break which for my university is a month and like 2 weeks. we got back to school 2 and a half weeks ago and we still have'nt hung out. he says he is really busy. we made plans to hang out the other night but he plays a sport and the game went really late so we didn't get to hang out. he says hes really busy (all the time but can he actually be that busy? or does he just not want to hang out with me...? he takes a full schedule and has practice/games every day/weekend. but like....realistically can a person be that busy...
he says he wants to hang out with me but never gives me a day just says "soon" and its frustrating
Update: he seems like he wants to hang out. he has brought it up before and stuff but i feel like if you really wanted to meet someone you would have by now. could he be self conscious or hiding something or just not qant ot hang out with me