Dealing with a college roommate bully?

I am a 22 year old college senior who has a roommate that has been bullying me since last week. She’s called me all kinds of derogatory names such as ugly, nerd, weeaboo and autistic just because I did not allow this guy that she met through tinder to spend the night at our dorm. He ghosted her the next morning... show more I am a 22 year old college senior who has a roommate that has been bullying me since last week. She’s called me all kinds of derogatory names such as ugly, nerd, weeaboo and autistic just because I did not allow this guy that she met through tinder to spend the night at our dorm.

He ghosted her the next morning and she physically attacked me in the bathroom over it, breaking my glasses in the process. I had to miss an exam the same day to get new glasses costing me 10 points from my grade.

A few days ago she threw all my things from the desk to the floor, breaking my HP pavilion laptop in the process and yelled out that my ***** *** is too poor to afford a MacBook and spit in my face. A few hours later, I showed her a box of donuts I bought from the bakery after she got out of the shower and said “see these donuts u ain’t getting them anymore u clod!” And she threw the box down to the floor and rubbed two of the jelly donuts all over my brand new top leaving a big stain and I was forced to go to class with it since I didn’t have time to wash and everyone pointed and laughed at me including the professor himself and it got to me so bad I started crying and had to leave mid-lecture to sob in the bathroom.
Update: I wanna kill myself! 😭💔 my roommate is gone for the weekend and I’m crying really hard right now thinking about what she would do next for me and I contacted residence hall already they keep saying they’ll look into it and they never do. Oh my stars, I can’t take this anymore!! Please help I’m shaking and... show more I wanna kill myself! 😭💔 my roommate is gone for the weekend and I’m crying really hard right now thinking about what she would do next for me and I contacted residence hall already they keep saying they’ll look into it and they never do. Oh my stars, I can’t take this anymore!! Please help I’m shaking and hyperventilating in fear!!