why is trump so upset about congress probing his taxes and business dealing's?

77 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

For the same reason he refused to give them in the first place. He is guilty of many crimes and the tax returns will allow for a slew of new investigation trails in addition to all the investigations going on right now. Don't forget, there will be a lot of Russian money in those tax returns and a lot of Russian money with Russian criminals and more than likely real estate fraud too. One easy crime Trump I am sure is guilty of is something along these lines. He buys a property for 1 million dollars, and spends $300,000 to rehab it, and an appraisal would show that the new value of the property after rehab is say $1,500,00. Trump however sells it for cold hard cash to a Russian tied to organized crime for $3 million dollars. This is real estate fraud of a blatant nature....and likely money laundering too......

• M.
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I think that there is a dedicated Federal tax review agency in place already. THEY will determine if any law was broken, based on whatever is available. And I'm sure that they have long ago been silently giving him a special audit every year.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I think Trump is more worried about them wasting time and money on a giant partisan temper tantrum because they lost the election and their God Hillary was banished when we could be focusing on more important things. Its hard for him to make that argument as the accused which is the whole point of the accusations. If he defends himself its a sign of guilt, if he doesnt defend himself its a sign of guilt. Most of the time you dont actually have to find proof to attack a persons credibility because someone will always believe it simply based on the accusation especially if you have the power to create a media blitz. Thats what theyre doing. They will not find evidence because thats not their actually intent. Their intent is to control and influence the minds of the public with a media blitz as well as make money and maintain their own power. And also its just to keep up enough distractions, and diversions to undermind the Trump adminstration even if it means underminding the country.

• 9 months ago

what makes you think his tax returns are truthful...

• The Lord Humungus.
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

And that is likely what Trump is worried about. That someone who isn't the IRS will pull his web of lies apart.

• 9 months ago

Everybody has something to hide except for me & my money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

George Romney made 11 sets tax records public, unasked. He had nothing to hide.

• 9 months agoReport

Trump got a loan frombputins bank

• 9 months ago

I rather see CLINTONS and Peloskis then Trumps... Theirs would be much more interesting... OH INCLUDE Mad Max Waters..

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Clinton released hers straight off the bat, no complaining, whining or bull sh!t about on going audits! Which is probably why a total numbnut like you thinks she hasn’t!

• Nick
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

They will find something. What else?

• 9 months ago

He is not

Are you upset your dad cheated on your mom with your sister?

• el9 months agoReport

Hillbilly Middle-schooler here.

• 9 months ago

Some would agree there are more important things to do.

• slugger9 months agoReport

none more important then outing a chiseler

• 9 months ago

Since his predecessors opened up their finances voluntarily it sure makes him look like he has something to hide. Along with his failure to divest like his predecessors. It has a bad smell.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

His campaign was never under covert surveillance. Carter Page was not part of the campaign when the FISA warrant was in effect. Check the dates.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.