Lara asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Does everyone who disagrees with "expanding access to voting" do so because they have no reading comprehension skills?

In a previous question I asked

"What do you find objectionable about ...

1) expand access to voting"?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

Almost all the Trumptards thinks this means "What, to illegals and 15 year olds?"

Do they not understand that "EXPANDING ACCESS" (not VOTERS) means....

additional polling places, more early voting days, easier mail in ballots?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They are programed. How to respond to your question has not been placed into their data banks by radical right wing media yet.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Remember you're dealing with the dumbest of the dumb.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I have great reading comprehension skills. I got my driver's license very easily because of that. If you're too dumb to get an ID, find a polling station, or mail something, better if you don't weigh in on decisions that will effect the trajectory of the world.

And, it's funny how those who are too dumb to get an ID always vote the same way.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Whine harder; it'll make you look even more mature. LOL.

Anyway, I oppose expanded access because people who don't make an effort to vote are usually people who don't know the issues, don't know economics, have a very poor idea of how government works and doesn't know much about the world around them.

Having them vote isn't in the best interests of the country. Expanding the vote only expands the number of uninformed people voting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

In 2012, the Pew Research Center found that more than 3 million people were registered to vote in more than one state. In addition, 1.8 million dead people were on the voter registration rolls.

The way elections are stolen is by buying absentee ballots from places like senior's assisted living facilities

This bill would also allow people to be automatically registered on election day with no need to prove citizenship.

It should be called the Voter Fraud bill!

• 10 months ago

Because Libs are dishonest and harvest the votes of the dead , cartoon characters and illegal aliens .

Any voting changes Libs promote will surely be for the purpose of exploiting voter fraud .

Source(s): Maybe if Democrats weren't such cheaters and frauds they'd be taken more seriously with this sort of thing ?
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Seriously? Is there a massive crowd of coma patients that are only mobile one day a year? How many effing weeks of early voting do you need?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.