I found 2 american flags and a Marine Corps flag next to my granpa's grave. Who do you think put it there?

So my grandpa passed away in december. He was a WWII Marine and later in life he went to medical school and became a gp. We buried him in a civilian cemetery,next to my granma,who died in the year 2000. A few feet from his grave there is a plaque that we got for free from the gov. that simply reports his name and... show more So my grandpa passed away in december. He was a WWII Marine and later in life he went to medical school and became a gp. We buried him in a civilian cemetery,next to my granma,who died in the year 2000. A few feet from his grave there is a plaque that we got for free from the gov. that simply reports his name and "PFC US MARINE CORPS WWII" and Birth date-death date. Last time I was there,about 3 weeks ago there were just some flowers that we had taken there. I went yesterday to see his grave and there were 2 american flags and a Marine Corps flag next to his grave. Who put it there? It is not a military cemetery. Nobody of my family put it there as I asked. Not that I complain,but I was just wondering. Who do you think might have put it there? Why would some stranger put it?