Having problems with my best friend?

My best friend and I have been best friends ever since the end of 5th grade, we're both 8th graders now. She's changed, a sense of popularity had changed her, yet that life isn't for me. We text using snapchat all the time, and she has me as her #1 best friend in the world for my snap name. However... show more My best friend and I have been best friends ever since the end of 5th grade, we're both 8th graders now. She's changed, a sense of popularity had changed her, yet that life isn't for me. We text using snapchat all the time, and she has me as her #1 best friend in the world for my snap name. However she's constantly doing things which I get upset about. She "exposes" me on her story. She never talks to me in real life, it feels like she can't listen, and today since she hangs out with bad people and texts bad people in our school, she was afraid of her mom reading their chats bc her mom was supposed to check her phone. She asked me to log in so she would be logged out in order to not have her mom see her chats. I agree only bc I want to be nice. I log in thru one of my devices as she told me her log in info. I accidently clicked on her chats and saw a convo with a 7th grade girl who thinks I'm rude although she's never talked with me in her life. She replied to one of her stories replying to messages from an anon messaging app, one of which was "why are you ignoring me?" The girl asked if that was me. Now I know it wasn't. But did my best friend tell her that she was gonna ignore me?
Next she replied to another one of my best friends story when we were just fooling around saying random russian words to each other as I speak Russian, and the girl replies saying "youre talking to Victoria (me) again?" What do I do?