Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Now that Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax has been accused of sexual assault?

Will Democrats still claim they believe all accusers? Or does that only apply when it's a Republican being accused?

Update:

Unlike Liberals like Lone Star Patriot, I tend to go by the notion that someone is innocent until proven guilty. Your feelings aren't proof of anything.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • bil
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Best Answer

Democrats will NOT give up the right to falsely accuse 'enemies of the party' of sexual assault...If that is what you are asking. Lt, Gov Fairfax may indeed be guilty, but that was NOT the purpose of the accusation. Notice even when a 'favored' Democrat confesses to perjury in a sex assault case, the Democrat victim (Paula Jones, or Mary Jo) is smeared or worse.

Source(s): Democrats have 'learned' from their KKK days, that false accusations leading to the mobocracy, can end an argument.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Fairfax is guilty.

Kavanaugh is innocent.

• 9 months ago

Good question. I'll bet that "the party" will choose to ignore this bit of "information". But I see another problem here - that is, if this trend of digging up material from decades ago continues only a Sister Teresa would qualify for public office. This trend merely proves all the more that politics has become a game similar to the sorts of games played by 8 year olds on one another. It is quite shocking to see educated and talented adults acting in such infantile fashion.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

"Will Democrats still claim they believe all accusers?" - I don't think that is true.

• Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

It was when it came to Kavanaugh. Stop pretending it wasn't. You aren't fooling anyone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • REJJI
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Well I hope that justice is served, not like the Kavanaugh fiasco.

• Shilo
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Baracoli reads into things too much.

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

You'll only hear the crickets.

• Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Notice how none of them are up in arms about it? they are eerily silent on this issue. Where's the #MeToo movement? . . . . . . Crickets.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Democrats purge rapists and bigots from their party (Al Franken, Ralph Northam).

Republicans defend and elect them (Roy Moore, Trump, Brett Kavanaugh).

• Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

So no more guilty until proven innocent huh? Hypocrite.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Didn't you know that a Democrat never does anything wrong? So this is the Republicans fault.

• 9 months ago

blacks have committed 90% of rapes etc.

you cant talk about that.

metoo rule #1

• 9 months ago

What a mess in Virginia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.