Peugeot 307 SW 2003 1.6l Petrol Engine shuts off in mid drive?

Engine turn off randomly when stopping for a red light when cold. Also sometimes when I turn the car on and start driving it almost imidietly it just cuts off. When I try to restart engine sometimes i need to crank it couple times before is finnaly starts, and sometimes I need to add a little bit of throtle to help... show more Engine turn off randomly when stopping for a red light when cold.
Also sometimes when I turn the car on and start driving it almost imidietly it just cuts off. When I try to restart engine sometimes i need to crank it couple times before is finnaly starts, and sometimes I need to add a little bit of throtle to help it start. Once it warms up (Even a litle bit) it runs farely fine. (Higher the operating temp, it runs and start better) . All of this seems to happen when its been sitting outside the entire night when it s cold outside (from about 5°c to about -10°c)