Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Question doesn’t exist or is under review?

I have 5 questions that say “question doesn’t exist or is under review” they’ve been like that for 2 days now or so. Were they deleted??

It doesn’t say that I violated any terms btw

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

“question doesn’t exist or is under review” means "it was deleted because of reports, but maybe the author appeals"

They never tell you the reason because a computer isn't smart enough to figure out the reason.

You can post a "why was this reported?"-question, but for a decent answer you need to quote the question(s), VERBATIM, in the details-box

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

There's no one that looks at that anymore at Yahoo; they used to years ago. Now there's just some level 7 trolls that have deletion privledges, from when yahoo used to monitor they got that privledge when they accurately reported 200 questions or so. Now no one monitors it. They routinely delete questions they don't like and no one stops them.

• There is some evil people on here of the "liberal persuasion" who are offended by facts and rightousness. They can not handle the truth. They will be forced to eventually.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Cons love reporting questions that trigger them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Never mention the word pen-s in your question.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

People reported your question, maybe you have enemies here.

• Luke
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

That's Yahoo! Answers. The site that never tells you why your question was deleted. You can appeal if you want, but they'll deduct 10 points and I guarantee they won't rule in your favour or tell you which rule you broke.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Want a tissue

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Sympathy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.