Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 year ago

SAINTS WON, SAINTS WON, Are you glad the New Orleans Saints were able to win the Super Bowl?

By not playing in the worst Super Bowl ever the New Orleans Saints came out the winners after all.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Who says it was the worst? I thought it was the best Super Bowl I've ever seen, going back to the early 90's, and I was rooting for the Rams! I love a good defensive slugfest, where field position matters and drives don't have to end in touchdowns to be considered a success. I hope the NFL sees this and allows more of this kind of game in the future.

1 year ago

Don't be a sore LOSER .

NOBODY LIKES A CRYING SORE LOSER

1 year ago

That's one way to spin it. A moronic and childish way, but okay..... whatever.

1 year ago

You’re very delusional , they lost two weeks ago against the rams

1 year ago

AM Football is stupid and their athletes are effeminate pvssies, go watch soccer for the real sport game

• Chris
      1 year agoReport

Oh, that super manly sport where adults act like they were bloody shot at the slightest touch to get a card thrown?