easiest way to do astral projection? I have shadow people, should I be worried about them when I do astral projection?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Best Answer

Astral projection is not achieved in a few minutes - or even a few years! Try this free (non religious or commercial) site:

The Master Key: http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTMKSContents.htm...

• 10 months ago

Astral projection is easy, just follow the simple instructions:

1. Go to bed.

2. Go to sleep.

3. Dream

4. Remember your dreams and call them astral projection.

That's what everyone who claims to be able to do it does. The rest of us call it dreaming because that is precisely what it is.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

"Astral projection", "shadow people", all of those things are from devils. Devils are in them and come to deceive you, and then destroy your life. So get away from it all. Believe in Jesus for eternal life, and then ask Jesus to drive the devils away, and He will.

Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death.

• Coach Simon
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

The Master Jesus made no claims for himself - it was the Christ in him that is the "Saviour" - that God spark that is in all of us. John in particular can be understood at several levels. Let alone the John Apocraphon!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Magic doesn't exist. God doesn't exist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

You're not supposed to eat the entire sheet of acid in one gulp. One at a time and easy does it.

• 10 months ago

Your shadows are what you don't know about yourself, not about other people. Find out to end your fear

• Heroin overdose. Shadow people aren't real.

• 10 months ago

Shadow people are a manifestation of the mind during sleep paralysis.

I know this because I used to get SP through my mid-20s.

Side note: Like spooky stuff? Check out The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Sleep paralysis plays a part in the latter section of the series. It's also just really well written show.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

No such thing exists or ever did.

Black magic is Satanism.

Flee from evil.

Seek Jesus Christ.

• Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Jesus never existed

• 10 months ago

drugs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.