Kush asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 10 months ago

Is Roger Stone right, that he was arrested for exposing Hillary Clinton broke the law or no?

He said he was arrested for exposing Hillary

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Ice
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No.The biggest problem the Republican party has is letting go of the A**Holes from the Nixon/Reagan/Bush eras. They bring the same criminal mindset and holier than thou attitude. These are the same jerks that think we have a class system in the United States and they've spent the greater portion of their careers convincing their constituents that they are "middle class", which automatically makes these dickweeds the "upper class". Crap driven mind techniques. If the Republicans ever get back to being Republicans rather than elitist buttholes, we might actually see some progress.

• 8 months ago

ask seth rich or Anthony bourdain or the other hundred plus associates of killery cliton that where suicided. oh you cant . dead men tell no tales . imagine Mueller finds a lap top of trump , and it had 30,000 emails erased and smashed with a hammer , omg ! JAIL ! oh wait that was killery . look the other way , or else .

• Sally
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

That is only one reason of many. He also exposed that George Walker Bush is a pedophile and John Hinkley Junior did not shoot Ronald Reagan

Source(s): "Jeb! And the Bush crime family" by Roger Stone and Saint John Hunt.
  • 10 months ago

He exposed himself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Of course, the Easter Bunny told me......

• 10 months ago

I would not be surprised, but I do not actually know.

It may be simply to create a climate of fear among conservatives.

Or maybe he did do something wrong.

But in any case, the WAY he was arrested seems uncalled-for, and designed to create humiliation and distress.

• 10 months ago

Roger is a liar, just like Donnie

• 10 months ago

Roger Stone has literally made a living out of lying to the American public!

This guy is like a disease, an epidemic of conspiracy theorist bull sh!t that has made this country a laughing stock in the eyes of the world because of complete crazy garbage that bastards like this have thrown out there and of which some of us are dumb enough to believe!!!

The sooner this lunatic is thrown in prison, the better and saner this country will be!!!

• M8 months agoReport

You should be sued for defamation of character by him, Substantiate your claims shill...

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Stone was arrested for lying to Congress. Hillary was investigated for possibly breaking the law by the FBI. She was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing.

• M8 months agoReport

It's not over until President Trump say's it over... She is scheduled for prison jump suit fitting, she just doesn't know it yet

• 10 months ago

Stone was primarily attacked for giving support to President Trump.

His process crimes were part of a Trap set up my Mueller and his second in command

Shocking details can be obtained by reading "Licensed to Lie" by Sidney Powell.

• 10 months ago

Yeah. I'm sure the SCO has evidence of Hillary's emails instead of Stone's to Trump's upper echelon asking about further Russian hacking during the campaign.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.