Should I stop telling my sister to get a new Job?

My sister turned 21 last month on the 10th, she gets payed $13 an hr and work only 32 hours. She has the opportunity to get paid $25 an hr at an easy *** job where you could literally do whatever you want like texting, playing games, netflix, and even leaving when she done filling some little *** paperwork. But she... show more My sister turned 21 last month on the 10th, she gets payed $13 an hr and work only 32 hours. She has the opportunity to get paid $25 an hr at an easy *** job where you could literally do whatever you want like texting, playing games, netflix, and even leaving when she done filling some little *** paperwork. But she says she loves her $13 hr job because shes helping adults with special needs.

Everytime I tell her to take the job, we get in an argument and she tells me to mind my own businesses. The only reason I keep telling her is because her life rn is just paying bills and she has no money saved and will never be able to really save up any money.

Should I just let her live her life?