Can they have me charged ? Had an affair with a married women , . Now they threaten yo go to police and have me charged with extortion?

She bought a house and agreed to pay the bills if I said nothing about affair , yes she gave me money , I also gave her money , I bought the house from her , She wrote me notes agreeing to pay me 100,000 over time ,and has give over half of the 100,000 . I think the hand written notes are a contract that is... show more She bought a house and agreed to pay the bills if I said nothing about affair , yes she gave me money , I also gave her money , I bought the house from her , She wrote me notes agreeing to pay me 100,000 over time ,and has give over half of the 100,000 . I think the hand written notes are a contract that is enforceable . They say because I said they can be charged for filing a false protection order document they are claiming I extorted money from her .. She gave it freely , what did I do wrong ?