Liberals your complaints about Trump seem to be few and far between. could it be his successes are slowing you down?

306,000 new jobs in January. Stock markets approaching all-time highs, The economy is rolling along. Low unemployment rates across the board. Improved trade deals in Europe and in Asia. While the wall is not a success, it is not for lack of trying. Nancy Pelosi gets the blame here.

Update:

Liberals, your responses are ridiculous. Looks like you all are being "normal" here.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL!!!!! Facts are of no use to the left. Only emotion counts. (Really, they are mentally deranged)

• Mike
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

That's quite an emotional way of putting it there snowflake!

• 10 months ago

Momma always said if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

• 10 months ago

WHAT THEY ARE MOST UPSET ABOUT TRUMP IS THAT HE IS STANDING IN THE WAY OF THEM CREATING THEIR AMERITOPIA

• 10 months ago

No because it’s exhausting. You’re too brainwashed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pat D
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

No, they're not few and far between. You just watch too much Fox News.

• 10 months ago

Unemployment rate is going up. the stock market hit the all time high, for a second time after a major crash. Europe is in chaos over Brexit, Asia is a mess. The debt is spiraling out of control (what happened to all those Tea Party Patriots by the way) And of course the conservatives will be eager to blame Nancy Pelosi for the mess Trump has created, that's what they do.

• Smokies Hiker
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Pelosi's refusal to even negotiate anything is the reason for the shutdown. Yet she hides behind her wall at home!

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Nice try but the number of jobs has risen each month for 100 straight months. All Trump did was ride the wave. The stock market has also been rising but not as steadily. Trump gave us the worst weekly drop since the Great Recession when he opened his mouth about tariffs. Unemployment has also been falling since the early Obama years. And "Improved trade deals"? Don't make me laugh. Try telling that to soybean farmers, bourbon distillers, or motorcycle makers.

As far as the wall goes, have you seen an EIS detailing what happens when you block free movement of wildlife or keep livestock from their water? No? Neither have I. By law, one MUST be written before federal money is spent on a project.

• oikoσ
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Trust Trump? If we shook hands, I'd want to count my fingers afterward.

• 10 months ago

With the history of the stock market not getting record highs means something is wrong. Obama had them. Obama left with solid job growth his last two years. Obama more than halved the unemployment rate. We had no destructive trade wars under Obama. Why do conservative complain about him?

• 10 months ago

No. It's just so exhausting trying to talk sense to people who prefer to be blind, deaf and dumb.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

I know that's why I avoid talking to conservatives as much as I can

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

when I die bury me with all my ice on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.