Gabbie asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 years ago

How did I die in my past life?

Studies have shown that birthmarks tell you how you've died in your past life, and if you don't have any then you died of natural causes. I have one on the top half of my right wrist. If you know about this stuff, how could I have died in my past life?

Consider this: If reincarnation is real, how does the population keep increasing? I mean if everyone who dies is just reincarnated into a new body, where are all these extra people coming from? See the problem, gabbie?

what studies? birthmarks...thats almost as dumb as christians saying you are going to hell if your not christian...because...its people trying to solidify a theory that is only a ghost...However i do believe in reincarnation...but this birthmark stuff is ridiculous.

'Studies have shown'? Excuse me? Could you point me to them?

I think you mean that some people believe that birthmarks tell you about past lives. Christians don't believe in reincarnation, you know. 8^)

• Dze

you were hung with your own colon ..