Would you date a guy that never wears socks?

I am guy in my 30s, fairly good looking(not to sound vain), tall and thin. I dress decently and am very hygienic, care about my appearance.

Thing is, I never wear socks with any of my shoes. Its very rare I do unless we get a bad cold snap in the winter, where I am. I can't stand them and find them totally uncomfortable. I wear Sperry boat shoes quite often, Bass loafers, leather flip flops/Slides outside of work in the summer. However, I do also wear Running shoes and Boots this way too. I rotate my shoes, as not to wear the same pair 2 days in a row and let them air out.

I have not gotten a blister in a long time and I do take care of my feet. An ex of mine tried to get me to wear socks but gave up(was not the reason we broke up). So... would this bother you or would you find it to me a major turn off?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

If I found you an all round nice person and knew you couldn't stand wearing them, I'd be ok with that. I hate wearing a bra, so who am I to judge.

• Brian1 year agoReport

Ha ha thanks, yeah just can't stand wearing them and don't most of the time. even in cold weather.

1 year ago

I cannot see why a girl will not date you just because you do not wear socks in your shoes. I am the same way as you and I very, very seldom wear socks year round including in the Winter time, and when I am at work unless it is extremely cold out or I am in a situation where I need to wear them. Summer time however, I wear my sandals.

• Brian12 months agoReport

Same, I wear all of my footwear that way year round, unless its a bad cold snap, there is a ton of snow, or it's an occasion I can't.

• Nick
    1 year ago

If you wear a suit without socks, you're a wanker

1 year ago

No. That's a gay thing.

1 year ago

I would .

• 1 year ago

Thats not a big deal. If a female does like this, I do not care.