Was Jerry Sandusky a Christian?

Best Answer

True, Catholic, ironically enough.

Yes. What does tat tell you?

Catholic, of course. Disliked showering alone. Bet he's getting all the assaction he can handle in the shower in The Big House.

Attending a church and claiming to be a follower of Christ does not make someone a Christian believer...anymore than me sitting in your driveway going "Beep! Beep!" makes me your car.

God makes believers. And true believers cannot habitually sin. I don't have any idea of the condition of that man's soul today. But as much as I pray for the restoration of the children's lives he crushed by his evil, I am commanded to pray for restoration of his soul, too. It ain't easy.

Yes

Yep. Draw your own conclusions.

Obviously not. He was a child molester. If he had some association with some apostate group, well, a title is just a title.

• The Book of David

I was led to understand that it is up to God to judge the sins of man and decide who is Christian. Are you claiming to be God?

Didn't he found Cedar Point?