Was Jerry Sandusky a Christian?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

True, Catholic, ironically enough.

• 1 year ago

Yes. What does tat tell you?

1 year ago

Catholic, of course. Disliked showering alone. Bet he's getting all the assaction he can handle in the shower in The Big House.

1 year ago

Attending a church and claiming to be a follower of Christ does not make someone a Christian believer...anymore than me sitting in your driveway going "Beep! Beep!" makes me your car.

God makes believers. And true believers cannot habitually sin. I don't have any idea of the condition of that man's soul today. But as much as I pray for the restoration of the children's lives he crushed by his evil, I am commanded to pray for restoration of his soul, too. It ain't easy.

1 year ago

Yes

1 year ago

Yep. Draw your own conclusions.

1 year ago

Obviously not. He was a child molester. If he had some association with some apostate group, well, a title is just a title.

• I was led to understand that it is up to God to judge the sins of man and decide who is Christian. Are you claiming to be God?

1 year ago

Didn't he found Cedar Point?